Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Battle of the Beltway is HERE

It's today! IT'S TODAY!!! The Battle of the Beltway is today!!!
Hosted by: Ryan Kerrigan & Torrey Smith
 
 

The day I've been waiting for is finally here. I get to cheer on my Washington Redskins at the Battle of the Beltway charity basketball game against the Baltimore Ravens. I am beyond excited!!! If ya couldn't tell. :-P
 
I'll be off work at 1pm, possibly signing the lease to rent my house for another year at 2pm, and then I'm off to the game at 3pm with my bestie! Should be for one entertaining day.
 
Oh and I'm doing ALL this on 40minutes of sleep! Yes, I'm aware I'm crazy. This is nothing new. Just pray I don't have any crash moments. At least not till after the game anyway.
 
GO REDSKINS GO!!!
HAIL!
 
~Tiff
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment