Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Redskins back in action!

I am over the moon right now! In 9 days I will be in full fan mode watching the Washington Redskins play some b-ball.

Yes, you did read that correctly. I will be cheering on my Skins on March 29th, 2014 in the Comcast Center at UMD. They will be taking on the Ravens. Yup, another football team playing basketball. Weird I know. It's going to be awesome though.



They are calling it The Battle of the Beltway.



Ryan Kerrigan, Redskins linebacker (91), and Torrey Smith, Ravens wide receiver (82),  are "hosting" this battle between the teams.

This event will support two great causes.
  • Ryan Kerrigan's Blits for the Better Foundation - The mission of Ryan Kerrigan’s Blitz for the Better Foundation is to provide opportunities, support and resources to children and families in need in the Greater Washington D.C. area.

  • Torrey Smith's Torrey Smith Foundation - The mission of the Torrey Smith Foundation is to better the lives of Baltimore area youth by providing educational support, opportunities and resources.

This is a great way to have some fun and make difference too!

I've already got my tickets. Go get yours! Battle of the Beltway Tickets


LET'S GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment