Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 17, 2014

Snow snow and oh...more snow!

This has been one of the most ridiculous winters I've ever had. I've lost count at how many snowfalls we've had in the DC, MD area. Usually if we get a good snow it's maybe one time and then done. Sometimes there are dustings or rain freezes over night.
This has to be the coldest and quite possibly the warmest winter I can remember.
I am baffled at how it's gotten up to like 60° and sunny then that very next day it hits freezing temps! This has happened almost all winter.

I must say, I do love a good beautiful snowfall but this back and forth weather is killing my love for the fluffy white goodness!

However, it is pretty cool from this view:

Congressional Country Club
View from Fitness Center
 
I'm trying really hard not to hate it because it's so pretty. But it's a lot of snow and that can cause problems!
Roughly 8 inches

I have plans and this much snow could put a huge damper on things. I do not want to be stuck at home doing nothing after I get off work. That seems so lame! :-( Here's praying they clear the roads by 2pm when I get off.

On another note I got to stay at the hotel at Congressional last night. That way I could be here to open the Fitness Center without having to battle the snow/roads. It was a rather nice evening.

Oh and here's the Fitness Center...
there are so many people here I just don't know what to do with myself! (Sarcasm)

Now I will end my rant.

Later Skaters!


~Tiff ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment