Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

I'm new to the whole blog world and was surfing other blog sites and I found this trend "It's OK Thursday". Apparently it started one year ago today. Couldn't be a better day to join yeah? Here goes nothing...


Photobucket 

It's OK...

To wake up with only a half hour to get ready for work

To sing loudly in the shower for all to hear

To wear flip flops all year long

To accidentally fall asleep wearing makeup

To be an adult that still uses their fingers to count

To have a Free High Fives t-shirt and count how many you get when you wear it

To be a little OCD and have to eat skittles by twos and the same color

To flail around like a fish out of water when something/someone tickles you

To feel naked if I don't have my cell phone with me and panic when I don't know where it is
(Sad I know!)

To be a coupon clipper because at the moment you live paycheck to paycheck :-/

To laugh so hard sometimes that you pee a little (Hey...it happens don't judge!)

To hide out in your house all day watching movies when you need a break from reality

To proudly represent The Washington Redskins even if they don't have a winning season with RGIII

To still get excited when it's almost your birthday month (Yes, I still love my b-day like when I was a kid and I can't wait to be 23!)




2 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY! Your first linky! Lol, can't believe you beat me to it. :p I love the one about the skittles - I can't eat two different colors/flavors at the same time either! No mixing!

Alyssa said...

I love that it's warm here and I can wear flip flops all year long! I am so not a shoes kinda girl!

Post a Comment