Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Forcey 360 Fun and Games

I used to work with an after school program at my church's school called Forcey 360. Every so often we would take the kids into the gym and play Steal the Bacon. Here are some videos of these priceless memories. :-)


 Staff member Kyle and Student Wilford

 Staff vs. Staff; Chris makes an effort to beat Kyle
        
 
This video is of the program Director for Forcey 360 and some of the kids. We were on a field trip to BounceU and they had these little bouncy horses for the kids to "ride" on. Well...they decided to have a race. Lol It definitely was good for a laugh.

 
Forcey 360 was usually a good time. I enjoyed working there a lot. I've pretty much worked with kids my whole life so it is a bit weird having a job that has NOTHING to do with kids. It's kind of refreshing but I know eventually I will miss my kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment