Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ok Thursday


It's OK...

To be compared to Penny on the Big Bang Theory(And proud of it!)

To just want to sleep all day.

To be super excited that it's August, aka my birthday month! :-D

To request exactly what I want for my birthday.

To then hope and long for my b-day to see if I actually get what I asked for.

To have something planned for every weekend from now till September. :-/

To really not be able to wait for lunchtime cause we're ordering Jerry's. Mmmm!

To have no motivation to do anything today.

To be talking about Renaissance Festival and then everyone in the office decide to go to the thrift store together after work to look for costume supplies. Haha too funny.

To say something and immediately want to take it back cause what was said was just...well ya know, of the suggestive variety. LOL 

To then literally fall on the floor laughing because of said suggestive comment. 

To make this my last line because I'm in serious need of coffee! (Addict? Yes!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love going to thrift stores haha! super cute blog by the way! if you'd like to stop by mine I'm having a giveaway with a few fun things I think you'd like! have a great th!

Unknown said...

Aw thanks Cait! I will definitely stop by your blog. :-)

Post a Comment