Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Can Hear The Bells!

On Saturday, April 12th, one of my dearest friends, Kelly, got married!

This was long anticipated. I couldn't believe the day had finally arrived. And now it's over and she is a wife. It's a bit unreal to me.
The ceremony was wonderful, their vows were both sincere and hilarious, her dress was gorgeous(She wore her mother's wedding dress) and her hair was beautiful golden locks curled perfectly. Oh and the groom was pretty snazzy too!
I could not be more happy for her and her new hubby!

Here are some photos I took from the wonderful day. (Sorry they're not the best quality. I took them from my phone.)

Praying
The I Do's and the Kiss!
Mr. & Mrs Herndon!


 




Heidi, Kelly & Me
Heidi + Tiffany = Heiny! (Inside joke)


Kelly and me!
We have been through so much together. I love this girl to bits!
I'm praying God truly blesses her and new husband with many years of happiness together. AND with many children that I can totally be the fun cool "aunt" to. ;-P



































Wedding are so much fun!!!
Thanks for letting me share my joy with you all!

~Tiff











1 comments:

Unknown said...

So I don't follow people's blogs, but I saw Jess's on Doad's facebook which then led me here. I was like, "Hey! That's me!" I love you too, Tiffay! :-)

Post a Comment